- How to get a Library Card: Now there are two ways to get one!
- For immediate access: Use this form to register for a temporary library card. This will provide you access to our E-Resources. If you would like to borrow physical items from the Library, stop in to complete the registration process. Please note that it will last for 30 days.
- Just stop on in while we are open! We’d be glad to get you set up in our system. We will need to see an ID or something recent with your current address on it (ex. a utility bill) to finalize things. Children under 18 must have a parent present with them to sign up for a card.
- Check Your Record
- Renew Your Items
- Creating & Resetting Your PIN
- Paying fines and fees online with your credit card